Registry and Privacy Statement
This is a registry and data protection statement in accordance with 4 Feet Under Oy’s Personal Data Act (Sections 10 and 24) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Prepared on 25.05.2018. Last modified: 25.05.2018.
4 Feet Under Oy, Itälahdenkatu 23 A, 00210 Helsinki, Finland
2. Contact person responsible for the register
Jarno Saarinen, [email protected]com, 040 701 9342
3. Name of the registry
Employee register and company customer register
4. Legal basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data under the EU General Data Protection Regulation is
- consent of the person (documented, voluntary, individualized, informed, and unambiguous)
- an agreement where registered person is a party
- the legitimate interest of the controller (e.g. customer relationship, employment relationship, membership)
The purpose of the processing of personal data is to communicate with customers, maintain customer relations, marketing, matters related to the management of the employment relationship.
The data is not used for automated decision making or profiling.
5. Information content of the register
The information stored in the register includes person’s name, position, company / organization, contact information (phone number, e-mail address, address), website addresses, IP address of the network connection, IDs / profiles in social media services, information about subscribed services and their changes, billing information, other information related to the customer relationship and the services ordered.
The data shall be kept only for as long as is necessary to carry out the processing operations specified in Chapter 4.
6. Regular sources of information
The information stored in the register is obtained from the customer e.g. messages sent via web forms, e-mail, telephone, via social media services, contracts, customer meetings and other situations in which the customer discloses information.
7. Regular transfers of data and transfers of data outside the EU or the EEA
The information is not regularly disclosed to other parties. The information may be published to the extent agreed with the customer.
The data may also be transferred by the controller outside the EU or the EEA.