Subsoccer is a simple but addictive table football game played one on one. Protect your net, trick your opponent and score!
Subsoccer Classic Rules
Official Subsoccer® games are played without shoes on.
- The winner of Rock/Paper/Scissors gets to start
- Kick-off always inside your own goal area
- You must be seated at all times
- Always keep your feet on your own side of the field
- The first one to score 3 goals is the winner of the set
- You need 2 sets to win the match
Subsoccer Challenge Rules
- The person winning Rock Paper Scissors mini-game will begin within his/her own goal area.
- Prize will be set at the center of the game. It will move closer to the winner with every goal scored.
- Number of goals needed to get the prize is up to you.
Organising a Subsoccer Cup
A Subsoccer Cup is held in a simple 16 player knockout stage format in which the match pairs are drawn. In our single-elimination format, the winner moves to the next round whereas the loser is dropped from the Cup. To win a match, a player must win 2 sets. To win a set, a player needs to score 3 goals. Got it? If not, just remember the lucky number 3!
*If the number of players is uneven, the player drawn without an opponent will automatically be qualified for the next round.
The Suberhost and Suberefs!
What would a Subsoccer Cup be without a SUBER atmosphere? In our cups there is always chanting, laughing, and terrible jokes provided by the amazing SUBERHOSTS. Their job is to interview players before and after the game, not to mention keeping the crowd pumped up, which however, should happen on its own! For the games to remain fair, the SUBEREFS are judging the matches with their unbelievable knowledge of our table football game. Their decisions should always be respected!Subsoccer Challenge
Tutorial: How to make a short Subsoccer video to social media
- Media: Tik Tok or Instagram Reels
- Camera orientation: Portrait
- About a 45-degree angle to the game
- Length about 5-10 seconds
- Best goals or ridiculous failures
- Surprising location and characters
This Instagram Reel video has over 25 million views